TrustPort Internet Security 2013 is an effective total protection of computer and data at all entry points against malicious software and online threats. The program detects viruses and spyware at all entry points to the computer and prevents attempts by hackers to access the computer. It enables not only the continuousmonitoring of files being opened but at the same time also scans files from incoming electronic mail or downloaded from the web.
TrustPort secures your computer from viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. Running automatically in the system background, it requires no expert knowledge from you. Thanks to regular updates, TrustPort products are always ready to block the latest threats. TrustPort uses antivirus technology that has won awards in prestigious benchmarking tests. This technology shows one of the highest malware detection results in the world, nearing the magical boundary of one hundred percent.
• Protection of Local Files. The resident protection continuously monitors files being opened and does not allow malware to be launched. At planned intervals the program carries out a preventative check of the entire disk. As a result of the use of two top quality scanning motors the abilities of the program to detect harmful code are among the best in the world.
• Web Protection. Web pages are the most common source of virus infections therefore the program scans files while they are being downloaded from the internet. It is possible to automatically identify data streams such as audio or video transmissions which it is not necessary to scan. Typical phishing sites are identified and blocked.
• Mail Protection. Electronic mail is checked for the presence of malware and spam. Full integration into Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express and Windows Mail is offered. It is also possible to scan all incoming post from any selected client .
• Personal Firewall. All Internet contacts between the computer and the outside world are monitored. The majority of legitimate applications are automatically recognized and communication with the Internet is permitted. Unknown or suspicious applications are blocked or in some cases you will be asked whether you would like to permit or block them. The program enables a wide range of firewall settings to be used.
• Family Protection. The program distinguishes 13 categories of unwanted web sites for example pornographic or gambling sites which it is possible to block using the family lock feature. Individual users are able to create their own profile regarding the blocking of selected categories.
• Portable Antivirus. The special properties which this program offers are created in a transferable version of the Antivirus program for your USB flash disk. Your data is protected when transferred to your key ring and at the same time you have the opportunity to carry out antivirus checks on any computer with USB capability.
Protecting your computer on all fronts:
• Antivirus and antispyware
• Email Protection
• Website monitoring
• Automatic monitoring of media
• Intelligent Firewall
• Automatic Updates
What is new in TrustPort Internet Security 2013:
- Improved Application Inspector:
* new default modes – Secure Mode, Recommended Mode and User Defined Mode
* applications are divided into groups – allowed, restricted and blocked
* option to run user defined application with special restricted mode (sandbox)
* option to divide applications into groups with different rules
* option to protect specified parts of filesystem and Windows registry
* optional maximum size of checked files, check of digitally signed applications, automatic enable/disable applications
- Improved Device Security:
* new enhanced GUI interface
* the possibility of blocking devices by device type or connectivity ports.
* device action settings – ask user/allow/block
* new proprietary TrustPort scanning engine based on dynamic whitelisting – technology based on database of known clean files
* upgrade of Vipre scanning engine (including new MX-Virtualization for the heuristic malware‘s detection. MX-V uses Dynamic Translation emulator optimized for speed)
* unified global settings for all scanning engines
* new decompression library speeding up the scanning process
- New GUI of the program, simplified basic user interface
- Added new item Scan network drives into On-Access Scanner options
- Added new TrustPort OEM phishing/malware database
- New standard/custom mode in the installer
- Windows 8 compatible
- Update locations are unified for all components, access to updates is optimized for transfer speed
- Silent mode of AV
- Option to restore default configuration
- Portunes – iPhone/Android and Windows password manager/security storage for sensitive information
- Skytale – iPhone/Android and Windows application for encryption of messages
Language Versions: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Hungarian, Polish.
Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, (32 bit, 64 bit).
- Serial Key, License
SERIAL NUMBER --> TP-NFRx-MZMG-MTUY-MJKG-T6U2A4ME